Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Questions that require Answers

Discussion in 'Theorycrafting and Statistics' started by Alien-Tactics, Mar 20, 2004.

1. Alien-Tactics

Alien-Tactics IncGamers Member

Questions that require Answers

I've been wondering when reanimate creates skeletons, Do the skeletons share your mf? What is the life / time span on these little guys, Dmg?

Supose they do share my mf, if my merc created one would it share his mf as well as mine?

Question #2 If i cast confuse on a group of monsters and they kill each other do they recieve my mf bonus / mercs + mine if merc casts confuse ?

Question#3 If my merc casts mind blast on a group of monsters and they kill monsters do they receive mercs + my mf bonus or a no mf bonus?

Final question when merc uses delerium does dmg/ life go up, attack speed?
    I noticed that he now seems to teleport to monsters which is cool. is that assasin skill? or just teleport?

Thanks for any help in answering these questions, they have been bugging me for a long time now :thumbsup:

2. gabi_ro

gabi_ro IncGamers Member

The assassin skill you are thinking is Dragon Flight. No, the merc does not use DF, he only has a few skills available, depends on which type of merc. Mercenaries teleport to you when they are too far behind (1.5-2 screens away or such).

Rest of your questions.. still searching:scratch: .

3. Shade

Shade IncGamers Member

I have no idea how the Reanimate Monster As mod works, so I'll have to leave that one to others.

2 & 3: I'm not sure. I think they don't, but can't say for certain.

When 'transformed' by Delerium, a merc will have the same stats as before, and gains 33% increased animation speed (ie. all animations are 33% faster, including Attack Speed... I think) - but that increase applies to the base speed of an Undead Stygian Doll, not the merc.

4. Alien-Tactics

Alien-Tactics IncGamers Member

By 33% faster animation speed only as stygian doll, you mean he has 33% faster ias when "transformed"?
    I dont really understand what you meant.
    If you meant he only gains the 33% while transformed that is understandable but if you meant something else please do explain further as i would like to understand.

And Gabi_no maybe i should have made that more clear. He only teleports when he is "transformed" but there is no mistake about it he teleports only half a screen length (or less/more) to a monster, he will no longer walk if there are monsters around, only teleport. I cant really make out if it is DF or just plain tele. But he teleports right into the monters and begins attacking.

Thanks for the answers so far :thumbsup:

5. Shade

Shade IncGamers Member

The faster animation speed translates to 33% IAS. It also counts as Faster Cast, Faster Hit Recovery, Faster Block Rate and Faster Run/Walk (I think, although I'm not entirely sure which animations it affects...)

That lot only applies during the time he's transformed (ie. in Doll-mode).

As to the 'teleporting'... if you're playing on Bnet it could be server/client desynch (which has gotten worse in many cases since the patch) - I wouldn't worry about it too much, just look on it as a nice bonus :)

6. RTB

RTB IncGamers Member

It reanimates monsters as Returned (Tomb Reaver) and places them along your side, like the act5 barbarians. They last about as long as revives (120 - 180 seconds). They also stay in the same area.

They don't. Conversion is only an alignment change, the converted monsters don't join your party.

Check skills.txt row 351, that's the Delirium change.
    It runs 33% faster (like skill FR/W), attacks 33% faster (EIAS), and all other animation get a 33% increase (doesn't go through dimishing returns AFAIK).

I wonder how fast a Frenzied Doll would run... :scratch: :lol: