Questions regarding a PvM sorc build... has anyone ever tried this?

vietl0yalty

Diabloii.Net Member
Questions regarding a PvM sorc build... has anyone ever tried this?

i was thinking of making a sorc with 2x dreams (maxed lit mastery) wearing 2x trangs pieces to grant me level 18 fireball... and the question is if i put hard points into meteor/fire bolt will it synergize the fireball since the skill was given by a set bonus?

if it does in fact synergize the fireball... should i only max one synergy along with fire mastery or both with fire mastery? as a pvm build i was wondering if es or any of those ice armors would be worth investing in... and which route should i go and how many points into what... i dont need a do-or-die killing machine... i just want an effective and consistent build

if all goes well... i will make me an infinity for my merc... but im still wondering what would be optimal equipment?

so far i know definitely 2x dreams... and most likely an ormus with 15lit/15fire with +3fireball or somethin... as for the rest im clueless... this would in fact be my very first sorc... so if anyone is kind enough to help out and give some insights it would be greatly appreciated

logger120

Diabloii.Net Member
*Players that have the Fire Ball or Fire Wall skills (Sorceresses) have a cap of +3 on those skills rather than the full number. Read more about it on Skill Basics.

quote from Arreat summit.

sorry good idea. dual dream sorc would make a good tri-elementalist :idea: try a weather girl (blizz, meteor, tstorm) or another good tri-sorc might be blizz, fireball, light/chainlight. a dual element would be strong and easier to play. dual dream on a blizz/lite sorc would be sick IMO.

vietl0yalty

Diabloii.Net Member
logger120 said:
*Players that have the Fire Ball or Fire Wall skills (Sorceresses) have a cap of +3 on those skills rather than the full number. Read more about it on Skill Basics.

quote from Arreat summit.

sorry good idea. dual dream sorc would make a good tri-elementalist :idea: try a weather girl (blizz, meteor, tstorm) or another good tri-sorc might be blizz, fireball, light/chainlight. a dual element would be strong and easier to play. dual dream on a blizz/lite sorc would be sick IMO.
thanx for the info :uhhuh:

so now im thinking about blizz/fireball sorc with 2x dreams... being that its pvm and not pvp... can anyone suggest a good skill placement? which fcr bp should i aim for? any idea on what i should wear besides 2x dreams?