Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Questions about WW with this claw

Discussion in 'Assassin' started by arcticknight, Sep 17, 2006.

1. arcticknight

arcticknight IncGamers Member

Questions about WW with this claw

Recently I found a +3 Venom War Fist that can be made into a Chaos. I was wondering if I was to make a Chaos out of it, then put it on the second weapon slot (not the switch), and used a Nats claw on the first weapon slot, would I hit the fastest WW breakpoint? If I did not make that breakpoint, would I have to socket the Nats claw with a Ias jewel or Shael? Im unsure of how this all works, as this is my first assasin I have ever made. I'm trying to come up with a WWsin using full Nats set because Nats has alot of good mods when the full set is on. The way I look at it, you have a fade and you can have burst of speed (does the ias from this add onto my ww?) on at the same time. Also, Nats has a fair amount of sockets to make up for anything that it is missing.

2. Ce Olba

Ce Olba Banned

Warfists can only have 2 sockets, Chaos requires 3. Your dream trashed.

Any off-weapon IAS (BoS, Fanatiscm, jewels) do not help your WW.

Also, you DO NOT have Fade when you use Full Nats, you only have the transparent look, but not the actual skill.

Also, Nat's claw always hits the last WW breakpoint.

3. HappyAssassin

HappyAssassin IncGamers Member

Nat's set doesnts give you Fade, just the appearece, but it does give you many of the same attributes as Fade. It's very easy to have Max DR with BoS active, between the +30 on the set, +10-15 belt and say a Ber Rune, you're there. You can always Fade for stacked res if you want too.

Thing is, Nat's set Wwsins tend to do very badly, so if you want to make one, just be warned.