Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Questions about werewolf

Discussion in 'Druid' started by skaz, Mar 25, 2004.

1. skaz

skaz IncGamers Member

Questions about werewolf

I've a werewolf (Kaz flaming rabies) at lvl 71 with full aldurs set. What should I sock the weapon with?(3 sock). 3 shaels?

2. JeffR116

JeffR116 IncGamers Member

I would say a shael and 2 Ohms (if you can afford it) Aldurs already has 30WIAS, and 100ED would be nasty!

3. proudfoot

proudfoot IncGamers Member

I'd hit a decent breakpoint, calculated from TheDragoon's calculator, and then go for damage with Ohms and whatnot.

Good luck!

4. Inman

Inman IncGamers Member

Congrats on the full Aldur's set, considering that at level 71 you still don't fulfill the requirement to wear the armor. I am pretty new to the game, but my guess is that if you have Ohm runes to place in an Aldur's weapon as suggested by others in this thread, you shouldn't be wearing Aldur's in the first place. If you have 2 Ohm runes, you should be able to acquire better equipment than the Aldur's set (which is a great set, except for the damage you will inflict). I posted a similar question today for socketing a weapon, but threw Ohm runes and 40% ED/IAS jewels out as solutions in my post. If you do have Ohm runes to spare, please let me know....I will put them in far better weapons.

As for the rest of you, who are far more experienced, how about some serious advice for either of us?

Inman

5. chinaman1472

chinaman1472 IncGamers Member

Ohm rune in Aldur weapons??? That's a HUGE waste of an Ohm rune.
    If I were you, since you're doing fire claws, ED doesn't matter at all. I'd stick 3 shael runes and hit the break point. There's no point into adding damage to weapon when you get your damage from skills, not the weapon.

6. memememe173

memememe173 IncGamers Member

A silver bullet, so that if he ever gets out of control, you have one handy:lol:

7. Zero-unit

Zero-unit IncGamers Member

Personally Aldur's mace is kinda slow regardless of 3 Shael's and such. Since aldurs main bonus is ED i wouldnt use it at all. (My opinion.) If anything Speed is the path you would want to go in a Fireclaw/Rabies build.

[email protected]~