Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Questions about the pvp auradin

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by fatdudeonthestreet, May 19, 2008.

1. fatdudeonthestreet

fatdudeonthestreet IncGamers Member

Questions about the pvp auradin

ok i got a couple questions about the auradin cause i'm really confused about it, and i juts started diablo not too long ago:

1. so you have 2 dreams and dragon and hoj, those give holy fire and holy shock, can you also max out holy shock and your maxed holy shock will stack along with the items holy shock?

2. whats the difference between dream+dream(helm+shield) vs. dragon+dragon(armor+shield). why do people prefer dream+dream?

3. lots of auradins stack, I have never fought one that hasn't stacked. if a auradin doesn't stack, does he suck...alot?

4. if people absorb vs me. , it's a smart thing to have a secondary attack. so I choose charge. Charge will be my left click. I have all my items and stuff on, what should be my right click skill. would it be conviction??

5. what charms should I use

2. UberB

UberB IncGamers Member

Re: Questions about the pvp auradin

1. No.

2. I think it's because you can keep Enigma on for the tele, and you can incoporate a hybrid build in case of sorb.

3. Don't know, you mean stack resists? Usually it's the others who have to stack for you. Unless you're talking about the aura glitch, which we don't talk about here.

4. You will need a good weapon for charge. I don't know what aura you should use but it should probably be Fanaticism, dunno if you have enough points though.

5. Lifers.

3. DayDream

DayDream IncGamers Member

Re: Questions about the pvp auradin

1. No

2. Enigma, coh, whatever sounds like a good reason. Some use fort along with grief for damage.

3. Stack is lame but easy to counter with one item rising sun or lightning sorb like black. Auradins itself is considered bm in a duel as they only charge around. Auradin without stack compared to a stacked is a joke, you'll certainly deal damage but just at a slower rate.

4. When people "Sorb" it means your auras are now juvs and heals the enemies (Literally heal them to full life instantly) You will want fanat for a charge/smite, use grief!

5. Life is nice