Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Questions about the dream build..

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by ChinoXL, May 19, 2008.

1. ChinoXL

ChinoXL IncGamers Member

Questions about the dream build..

Hey guys I been doing alot of reading so i have a few questions about the build.
    A. Does it still exist? As in does the build still exist and does the aura stack? and is it a glitch that blizzard will soon fix?
    B. Can I put it on a merc? for example an Act 3 Merc? thanks guys
    C. Also can the same be said about the holy fire? since i see dragon 14 and hands of justice 16 so that would mean with 2x dragon and a hands of justice lvl 44 holy fire? thanks

Last edited: May 19, 2008
  2. BAMFSpecialOps

BAMFSpecialOps IncGamers Member

Re: Questions about the dream build..

yes/yes/no idea
    u can put them on mercs for the aura
    yes

3. Samohtnnam

Samohtnnam IncGamers Member

Re: Questions about the dream build..

A) The Dreamadin still exists. I have one on US East, though I am sorbed quite often. Try smite (Grief phase blade + shield such as Spirit targe, Dream, or HoZ) or Charge (though your Charge may not be maxed or synergized) to counter sorbers for PvP. Stacking the auras from the helm/shield combo is not a glitch, and was intended by Blizzard.

The auras from both the Dream helm and shield will not stack with the pally's Holy Shock aura- only max Resist Lightning to boost the dual helm and shield auras. See the guide in the pally stickies.

B) You can put it on a merc, but why? The merc can't boost a synergy to the dual Dream's holy shock aura.

The scenario of placing dual Dream on a merc may be useful is if you have a poison build such as a Poisonmancer or Plaguazon in PvP and want to kill a player when they are down to 1 life. Most duelers don't allow mercs, or will kill it off fast.

C) The same goes for dual Holy Fire from Dragon armor and Hand of Justice (HoJ) as I stated in A)- max Resist Fire as a synergy to Holy Fire only. If you use these two items you are really moving away from the Dreamadin build, and the pally stickies show a guide for a build using dual Dream + Dragon armor + HoJ.