Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Questions About Skelemancers.

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Arthial, Jul 28, 2010.

1. Arthial

Arthial IncGamers Member

Questions About Skelemancers.

I have recently come back from a several year gap from playing D2, I used to use a Skelemancer as my MFer, I know from reading several threads, one in particular about NF's Skelemancer, and others. I know that stats should be just enough for gear, but since I have no gear or idea what I will be using once I get it, Can someone submit a rough base stat list so atleast I would have them to a safe level, so I can later respec once I get the proper gear? Thanks in advance to those who help me out.

2. cynicalcat1

cynicalcat1 IncGamers Member

Re: Questions About Skelemancers.

you are better off checking out the necromancer forum, especially the mouldy tome in the stickies.should have all the info you need there.

3. droid

droid IncGamers Member

Generally speaking I'd say you're probably fine just spending points as you need them to equip gear. You're probably going to be looking at somewhere just under 100 str to use a Dusk Shroud armor, and probably no dex at all, just a little energy or none at all, and the rest all in vit

4. maakshif

maakshif IncGamers Member

also don't forget about respecs...that makes it much easier to just put stats in for a bit and then you can go back and tweak it as you get things you want to use for endgame gear...I'd still read through the guides and get an idea of what would be good to keep an eye out for mf'ing and trading

5. shazbot

shazbot IncGamers Member

6. krischan

krischan Europe Trade Moderator

Keep a reserve of about 50 stat points while leveling. You probably won't need more than the demands of Marrowwalks. All the rest goes into vit. IMO it's not worth to max blocking. Better run away from melee situations, your minions are meant to suffer the damage :evil2:.

Don't hesitate with spoending stat point on gear instead of bothering with +str charms or any gear which offers nothing but that. As you said, you can respec later anyway.

7. Arthial

Arthial IncGamers Member

Thank you all for your tips and help, it is very appreciated!