question

SeasonForAssault

Diabloii.Net Member
question

would it be possible for me to give someone my low level runes for them to cube up as i am running 1.07? just give them my stash from ATMA?

Cattleya

Diabloii.Net Member
The runes would have to be brought into a latter version to cube them, and then you won't be able to bring them back to 1.07, so they wouldn't do you any good unless you upgraded, and in that case you can cube them yourself.

If you are looking to just do a rune giveaway, that isn't allowed under the giveaway rules.

If it's another possiblility I'm not seeing, please let me know. :smiley:

Hp_Sauce

Diabloii.Net Member
im not wanting to give away runes, just let someone else cube them up so i can higher level ones
You can't, the game wont allow it. And should you find a way to circumvented this I would give it a cheese rating if 43753489 (which is quite high).

good luck finding someone to do all that cubing for you also. Hello Carpel Tunnel!

-hps

Noodle

That's one of the highest cheese ratings I've seen. That buries cheddar and gorgonzola, brushes aside parmagianno regianno, and moves into pecorino romano territory. Mention runes, and it's straight camembert, baby. When that happens, no one wins.

- Noodle

Cattleya

Diabloii.Net Member
You can't, the game wont allow it. And should you find a way to circumvented this I would give it a cheese rating if 43753489 (which is quite high).
There is no cheese about it. The only way to do so would be by hacking.