Question...

ScarX

Diabloii.Net Member
Question...

Ok uhh.... Whats the best type of Druid for PvM? i have a fury/rabies WW thats pretty good in dueling :evil: so... yea...im all ears! :listen:

(oh yea if u tell me...could u give me a place to were a guide for it is? ty :jig: )

superjayson

Diabloii.Net Member
Sticky: PLEASE READ FIRST: Druid PvM and PvP Guides -- Updated 14 Mar 04
^^ Most people miss this as its quite hidden on this forum, but go to that thread in this forum and you will find the guide you're looking for.

Rekoc

Diabloii.Net Member
But it like it says it was updated like 2 years ago. Since then the new runewords have come out havent they? People need to update!

xpumafangx

Diabloii.Net Member
Ya theres a little strange thing that my pariond self kinda wonders about. See the builds theyre self hasnt really changed other then rabies, and fire claws. Just the items have. So most of the vets when I started posting in the druid forum where kinda hush hush about all of the good need to know info. See even the runewords are not all that inportant. Its the charms that makes them great. Then you have to learn about the tricks we play on people. The tricks are what I think that really need to be hush hush about.

TheMayor

Diabloii.Net Member
Ya theres a little strange thing that my pariond self kinda wonders about. See the builds theyre self hasnt really changed other then rabies, and fire claws. Just the items have. So most of the vets when I started posting in the druid forum where kinda hush hush about all of the good need to know info. See even the runewords are not all that inportant. Its the charms that makes them great. Then you have to learn about the tricks we play on people. The tricks are what I think that really need to be hush hush about.
i agree, but at the same time, there are so many more builds that have been developed, that have generated good critiques that people should have easy access 2. our SELECTION of guides in the sticky is horrably limited compared to the rest of the forums and a druid's potential....and dragoons links have been long dead.

ScarX

Diabloii.Net Member
So ur saying Fury/Rabies WW also good in PvM? :shocked: :grin: (man sry im new to WW dru :embarassed: )