Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

question

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by rsthyedhjrhjsrth, Jun 13, 2005.

1. rsthyedhjrhjsrth

rsthyedhjrhjsrth IncGamers Member

question

Is it just me or does baal never drop anything at all. I was just wondering if anyone else had this problem. i've been doing baal runs constantly and nothing ever drops.

2. krischan

krischan Europe Trade Moderator

Hmm, I'm doing Baal runs often enough and it never happens to me that he drops less than two items.

Are you perhaps doing Baal runs together with people you don't really know ? Some people use hacks which automatically pick up dropped stuff. BTW, you can see anything on the floor by pressing the Ctrl key.

If you want to make sure that you get all of his drops, you have to do solo Baal runs.

3. Myrakh-2

Myrakh-2 IncGamers Member

The default is the ALT key. Ctrl is the default run key.

4. krischan

krischan Europe Trade Moderator

You are right, of course :rolleyes:

*slaps own face*

5. itsPizzarific

itsPizzarific Banned

iirc, there (used to be?) a glitch where if you killed a boss to close to a pillar or object, he wouldnt drop the full amount. not sure if they fixed that in 1.10 or what, but just kill him in an open space, its easy enough. ^^

but yeah, baal doesnt drop the best for me.. best: wisp, 14% nw, tal armor. :rolleyes: you need patience.. he drops all magics sometimes for me - just look at it optimistically and take the good ones to sell for 35k. =D

@kris - i dont think he literally meant that nothing drops, just that nothing good drops. =o

6. Agateryon

Agateryon IncGamers Member

the minions droped a Lo rune last run i made :eek:

7. Ebuski

Ebuski IncGamers Member

By nothing do you mean absolutely no items, or just none that are remotely useful? If he is dropping nothing at all, then as Pizzarific said you are killing him too close to the edge of the bridge or a pillar etc and the items arent shown. If he is actually just dropping horrible items, persistance is the key. Baal hadn't been too friendly with me in the past when I used to play, meph was more consistant, but there was this certain allure that came from baal because he could drop anything. He has given me a few arkaine's etc.. just keep at it :)

8. mhl12

mhl12 IncGamers Member

true, I've noticed that baal rarely drops anything good (usually only rares and gold) even when I have /players 8 on single player. That's why I gave up on him and now only go for meph and andy.

9. rsthyedhjrhjsrth

rsthyedhjrhjsrth IncGamers Member

by dropping nothing i meant that he has only been dropping magic items or very bad rare items that are worth maybe 10k gold. I am doing them by myself and i have been for about 2 months. i have 550 mf when i switch and ovr 700 when i switch and my merc gets the kill. it just kind of makes me mad when i go through all of it just to keep getting nothing at the end. Thanks to all of you who replied.

the only thing remotely good so far that i have gotten is some Drac's that were not really that good