Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

question! ! !

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by g3rb1l, Mar 7, 2004.

1. g3rb1l

g3rb1l IncGamers Member

question! ! !

well i dont post here much as you can probably tell by my number of posts :D although i will be posting here more often since im on diablo a lot more, well heres the question: what type of sorc to play!? right now i got a lvl 35 sorc with only 10 points in static (that way i can static and merc kills used to get to lvl 24) but what to use to mf? im not to sure where im exctly going to mf but i was told that mf does not affect the 5 main bosses drops is this true? id appreciate any input on what skills to use and where you would recomend to mf with those skills you listed. thanks much :D i play on uswest hcl account is *law-crushchrist for anyone that wants to play or anything :) thanks again for the input! ! :D

2. lumberg

lumberg IncGamers Member

max telekinesis, max energy shield, max frozen orb, max cold mastery, put the rest in the orb synery(ice bolt i think it is), you'll cruise thru normal and nm with that build, get a merc of your choosing and level him up to take care of any cold immunes in hell. trust me, it works like a charm.

edit: by the way, meph is a piece of cake with this build, as is diablo clone, andy, diablo, and with a really good merc and gear baal runs are also possible. oh and don't forget the pit (tamoe highland in act 1), ancient tunnels (lost city in act 2), and wherever else you feel like mfing. good luck.

3. g3rb1l

g3rb1l IncGamers Member

what exactly does telekenesis do for energy shield?

4. lumberg

lumberg IncGamers Member

something about how much life and mana get taken away...i'm really not sure about details at all, but i can tell you that it does help ALOT, with my sorc it was like i had 2 life orbs...if you see the mana orb going down, then you drink a blue pot and you'll (almost) never see your life go down.

i'm sure someone around here knows what it does more precisely.

5. g3rb1l

g3rb1l IncGamers Member

thank you very much :)