Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Question..

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by EEJ, Feb 18, 2004.

1. EEJ

EEJ IncGamers Member

Question..

Im just lost right know I knew like 6 hours ago but I forgot again. When is the egg fertile in the.. ionno what its call.

The stages of the female period things... When is the egg fertile so you know... when is it ok not to use a condom.

2. SuggestiveName

SuggestiveName IncGamers Member

When you KNOW she is disease free, and she is on birth control, and she takes said birth control regularly, and you understand that there is still a risk of pregnancy.

She can get pregnant at all times, there is no safe time. Don't be a fool, wrap your tool.

3. Steve_Kow

Steve_Kow Banned

Its ok not to use a condom as long as she takes a shower afterwards.

*AFK, paying support on 3 out of wedlock kids with as many mothers...*

4. SomeCanadianGuy

SomeCanadianGuy IncGamers Member

It's ok to not use a condom after the woman has gone through menopause and if she has recently taken an STD test that came out negative (meaning she's clean). Any other time than that, and there's a risk of pregnancy. Especially in teenagers. A teenage girl is fertile pretty much all the time, period or not.

5. Pierrot le Fou

Pierrot le Fou IncGamers Member

Wow.

First of all you're talking about 'ovulation' and 'menstruation.' Secondly, neither time is safe to have sex without a condom. Thirdly, sex during menstruation (the 'safest' time) tends to be a tad bit more messy than the alternatives, which makes wearing a condom all that more adviseable just for cleanliness sake.

But if that's your bag...

6. EEJ

EEJ IncGamers Member

Some how I dont think you know what I'm talking about... At some point she has no egg(is this right). I wanna know when that time in her _____ cycle that is.

7. Steve_Kow

Steve_Kow Banned

I'd suggest the "pull-out" method for you.

8. {KOW}Spazed

{KOW}Spazed Banned

Somebody put that in the FAQ.

EEJ Uhhh gotta be a little more specific here.

9. AeroJonesy

AeroJonesy IncGamers Member

Pull and pray is a sucker's game. I suggest riding the red tide. That's your safest bet if you aren't going to robe your rod.

I think the best chances of fertilization are a couple of days before menstration begins. But get a condom, man. Are you too afraid to buy them? Unless you're trying to get someone pregnant. In which case, good luck.

10. EEJ

EEJ IncGamers Member

menstration.... thats the word I remember somone going on about how catholics would use birth control by controling when they had sex with the menstration cycle. I use condoms... im just wondering.

11. SomeCanadianGuy

SomeCanadianGuy IncGamers Member

I'm sorry, but honestly, how old are you? I mean, you sound like you really don't know much about what you are talking about.

It might have seemed like I was just being mean, but I was actually telling you the truth. I know more or less what you are referring to. You mean the point in time when there are no eggs in circulation anywhere in her fallopian tubes or her uterus. Well, that time lasts only for a few days right after menstruation, unless I'm mistaken (I could very well be, and I'm willing to admit it if that's the case). So it's a real big risk. Because the other thing to remember is that your underpants navy can survive inside your special friend for a few days before they die off, regardless of whether or not there's an egg present at that point in time to fertilize. They will travel up the fallopian tubes and meet the egg as it comes out of the ovaries. So basically, your plan to use the point in time when she has no eggs circulating in here is extremely risky if you don't want to end up with a child.

So, this is my advice (I've had one pregnancy scare with my ex-girlfriend. Trust me it's not something you want.): Put a hoody on your woody, or keep it in your pants. Unprotected sex is never a good idea, especially if your girlfriend or friend with privileges isn't on the pill. Even if she is, there's still the risk that she could become pregnant (that's what happened to me and my ex).

Be smart. Use your big head, rather than your little head. Do the right thing. You'll figure it out.

12. EEJ

EEJ IncGamers Member

Im a paranoid little bastard somtimes I use 2 rubbers :scared: . I was just curious about how it worked.. thanks.

13. Smelly

Smelly IncGamers Member

Use a whole pack at once, EEJ. It's fun.

14. Pierrot le Fou

Pierrot le Fou IncGamers Member

Perhaps I'm incorrect, but wouldn't using 2 condoms be a tad less effective due to the whole matter of more friction causing more of a chance of breakage? And for a guy who was just curious EEJ, you sure seem to be spending a lot of time on the subject... If you don't know these VERY basic biological facts, I fear for the fact that you're having sex...

15. Steve_Kow

Steve_Kow Banned

To be fair PLF, he didn't say where he used the two condoms, one could be on his nose for all we know. Better safe than sorry, I say.

16. Sergeant

Sergeant IncGamers Member

Using two condoms is LESS EFFECTIVE than using one. The friction between the two creates a higher chance of tearing or ripping. It's also been proven that wearing two DOES NOT provide a higher % of protection from pregnancy or disease.

The safest time to have sex without a condom is with your wife.

17. dantose

dantose IncGamers Member

it isn't like a 4 cycle engine. it isn't all neat and orderly. a woman can be fertal at ANY TIME between onset of puberty (1 month prior to first menstration) till after menopause. the egg neither is released into the F tubes on a specific day nor are reabsorbed regularly (the actual egg isn't expelled during menstration) thus, there is no "safe" time. bag it like your groceries my friend.

18. Starfishied

Starfishied IncGamers Member

Oh god, men are just ______ (fill in the blank). Subscribe to cosmo magazines!

It's true that there is no safe day, but at certain point of a cycle, usually very close to menstruating day, it's a little bit safer (I NEVER SAID 100%). BUT remember, sperms can stay inside the girl's body for up to a week or so. It's just best to put a hat on.

19. EEJ

EEJ IncGamers Member

Whoa I didn't know that about the 2 wraps thing..... Thanks for the info. Yup I read up on it a tad so there isn't any chance I'll go without the wrap.

20. Smelly

Smelly IncGamers Member

Oh EEJ don't worry man, you can't get your hand pregnant.

I've been dying to say this... I'm sorry : ( :flip: