Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

question with LARZUK!

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by MasterAkihabara, Sep 16, 2006.

1. MasterAkihabara

MasterAkihabara IncGamers Member

question with LARZUK!

ok. ive seen people having that torch that gives 3 to amazon, assasin, baba... and so on and so forth so i decided to make a zealot espeacially for ubers. And when i was like lvl45, i went to this site and i saw that thread about the 1pt smite zealot and it mention something about the rune word black with 40 % crushing blow. I dont have alot of good items for ubers yet but im working on it. So heres my question.I found a flail and want to socket it using Larzuk. but i dont know how much sockets he will give my flail. HOW much sockets does larzuk give for a flail, sword, dager, ammor...? etc...

2. ilovesoda

ilovesoda IncGamers Member

Larzuk will always give the maximum number of sockets available to said item. In the case of a flail, i believe it can have up to 4 sockets. There is a another way to socket items tho, it's some cube formula, wich you can find at arreat summit :)

3. ToThePoint

ToThePoint IncGamers Member

4. Silent Shaddow

Silent Shaddow IncGamers Member

what the above mean that laruk with always give max socketes, the number of max socs given depends on where the item is found, or more specifically the iLvL of the item, ilvl is determined by the monster which dropped it and can be looked up on arreat summit.
    this means that you want to use laruk quest on a flail with ilvl 1-24.
    -silent