Question: run/walk vs chance to block

DuKitty

Diabloii.Net Member
Question: run/walk vs chance to block

Ok I know that when you run you have a lower chance of block Vs when you walk ...
My question is this triggered by actually running or just having run toggled on?

If I have run toggled on and I'm standing still is my chance to block lower than if I had walk toggled and was standing?

Thanks in advance

RTB

Diabloii.Net Member
Using either the run toggle or running with ctrl (default) doesn't matter. As long as you're running your chance to block is lowered.

DuKitty

Diabloii.Net Member
RTB said:
Using either the run toggle or running with ctrl (default) doesn't matter. As long as you're running your chance to block is lowered.
So just to be clear its the fact that I'm actually running that makes the difference not that I have either run or walk selected...correct?
if I have run selected and I'm standing still my chance to block will be at its highest %.....correct?

RTB

Diabloii.Net Member
DuKitty said:
So just to be clear its the fact that I'm actually running that makes the difference not that I have either run or walk selected...correct?
Yes.

if I have run selected and I'm standing still my chance to block will be at its highest %.....correct?
Yes.

Ragnarok-

Diabloii.Net Member
In my experience with my zealot, if you're just standing still with the run toggled, you're block stays 75%, but when you're ATTACKING during run toggled, you're block still remains 33%, that's just me though, I don't know if this is accurate, so when I duel I always keep the run toggle off unless a zon or sorc comes chasing me. :)

RTB

Diabloii.Net Member
Ragnarok- said:
In my experience with my zealot, if you're just standing still with the run toggled, you're block stays 75%, but when you're ATTACKING during run toggled, you're block still remains 33%, that's just me though, I don't know if this is accurate, so when I duel I always keep the run toggle off unless a zon or sorc comes chasing me. :)
It's just you. If you think something goes like that your experiences will adjust to it.