Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Question regarding Weps on WW/LS Hybrid.

Discussion in 'Assassin' started by Glorft, Aug 31, 2006.

1. Glorft

Glorft IncGamers Member

Question regarding Weps on WW/LS Hybrid.

So i use a WW/LS Hybrid at the moment which is doing quite well. She has a Suwaayah Chaos runeword 333 ed with 2 ls 2 df 2 mb at the moment.I found today a 3 sock Runic Talons with 2 df 2 mb 2 fade and im curious what do you people think . Should i replace my chaos rw with the Runic Talon because as we know they are faster or should i not...

2. order

order IncGamers Member

its pretty much your choice. just consider the following....

can you afford the dex reqs on runic?

test the speeds of both and decide if probably about 500 dmg or 1 frame faster laying speed is more effective in your style of dueling.

in my personal oppinion if you can still achieve at least 6k traps with the runic chaos then go for it.

3. GalenDoUrden

GalenDoUrden IncGamers Member

I would definitely say to keep it, if nothing else for the possibility that your other claw may poof as it's a duped base. I also like the mods on that claw though.

4. Glorft

Glorft IncGamers Member

At the moment i reach 7.1 k ls but lack 10 dex to wear the runic thats why i asked around if its worth putting 10 points in dex while i still can cause im lvl 91 . The char has base str about 10 dex added from beginning and everything else is in vitality i reach 4k+ life and cant really make up my mind. I have never played with anything else than Suwaayah and this is an opportunity to try it but i dont know if i should because if it doesnt workout its a waste of stat points . Ill probably wait for some more opinions and reach a decision in the end . And another thing i realised that im going to use a max Jade Talon because i cant reach max resists . I have a 15 ias 15 all res jewel and an open socket in it and was curious should i put my jewel there because i reach max resists before anya with it anyway but maybe some stack . Im certain that i must put a ias jewel in it in order to reach the bp for ww but should it have res aswell? Thanks in advance.

Edit: The Suwaayah is not duped - not this one - i picked it up personally after a act 5 hellrun.

5. Arbedark

Arbedark IncGamers Member

Runics for the win...

Speed is king with Sins :thumbsup:

6. GalenDoUrden

GalenDoUrden IncGamers Member

Sorry, my mistake, it just has the same stats as a common duped base. I agree with everyone else, you will go down to about 6.4k light dmg but the extra speed and fade will help out.

7. Glorft

Glorft IncGamers Member

With just 2 skills lower LS the dmg is going to drop to 6.4 from 7.1? Thats amazing . I cant log and test at the moment but ill try it tommorow and reach a decision for sure i just cant make up my mind...

8. HappyAssassin

HappyAssassin IncGamers Member

If you are using a synergized WW/Trapper like my build, you will lose around 350 LS damage per level lost. As for your claw choice, Runics are better, but imo only if you use 2 of them or use 30%IAS in your helm. If you have a Suwayyah as the other claw, stick with your Suwayyah until you get a second Runic or Feral claw.