Question regarding rerolling charms

Orion241

Diabloii.Net Member
Question regarding rerolling charms

Okay from what I understand you want to reroll charm drops from the higher level TC areas. What I'd like to know is, can I keep rerolling that same charm until I get something I want? Or does the outcome diminish in some way after the first reroll? Thanks!

Evrae Altana

Diabloii.Net Member
You can roll as many times as you like. The ilvl (which is the only thing the outcome is dependant on) will stay the same.

Orion241

Diabloii.Net Member
Thanks for the replies, but now I have another question. -_-

What area charm drops should I be rerolling? Like I run the pits, which is a high TC area, would these be worthwhile to reroll? I also find alot of charms in cows. I find charms while MFing and don't want to waste my pgems on rerolling if it's not worth it.

Evrae Altana

Diabloii.Net Member
Orion241 said:
What area charm drops should I be rerolling?
Any GC from NM Great Marsh and beyond has the potential to become a skiller. However, I'd grab a Hell Baal/Diablo/Nihlathak GC to reroll, since those can spawn with the very coveted 41-45 life mod.

TurbulentTurtle

Diabloii.Net Member
Be prepared to spend tons of pgems in rerolling those charms though. I've heard of people using hundreds of them without anything good.

Evrae Altana

Diabloii.Net Member
TurbulentTurtle said:
I've heard of people using hundreds of them without anything good.
Yeh...like me. 250+ PGems burned and counting, and not a single skiller to show for it. Not even a plain one. :hanky:

rykuss

Banned
For some quick(usually) plain skiller's, I harvest GC's from the NM Flayer Jungle and roll those. Cuts back on rolls as not as many mods can spawn on them. (what? I said usually didn't I?) Oh and rollbacks suck! Just thought I'd add that in there.

Evrae Altana

Diabloii.Net Member
rykuss said:
For some quick(usually) plain skiller's, I harvest GC's from the NM Flayer Jungle and roll those. Cuts back on rolls as not as many mods can spawn on them. (what? I said usually didn't I?) Oh and rollbacks suck! Just thought I'd add that in there.
The difference in chance to roll a skiller isn't that big between a NM Flayer Jungle GC versus a Baal GC, and I'd hate to miss out on the 45 life mod. :wink3:

doraemon

Diabloii.Net Member
Evrae Altana said:
Yeh...like me. 250+ PGems burned and counting, and not a single skiller to show for it. Not even a plain one. :hanky:
i know how you feel...200pgems with +4 strength gc to show for it :cry:

fyi: baal gcs can be sold for hr each on the trade forums

TurbulentTurtle

Diabloii.Net Member
Some dude sold a Baal GC to Malah a couple days ago cause it had crap mods.
I am now the proud new owner of a Baal GC. I think I'm gonna try rerolling that bad boy.