Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Question re: D2 On Different Computers

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by blitzfire, Apr 11, 2008.

1. blitzfire

blitzfire IncGamers Member

Question re: D2 On Different Computers

Greetings all. I just bought Diablo Battle Chest and am about to install it on my desktop. I would also like to install it on my laptop so I could play Diablo wherever I go. Would this create problems on battle.net being the game is installed on 2 machines with different IPs (but I'll only be playing it on either the desktop or laptop at one time, not at the same time). Thanks for any input you can provide.

Great forum!

2. Dii Legend

Dii Legend Banned

You wont have any problems doing that as long as you don't try to use them both at the same time.

I'd buy another set to install on the other machine if you intend to use it for self muling/rushing at a later time though. It will cause problems if you try to use the same cd-keys on two computers at the same time. One will let you online, while the other will give an error message saying the cd-key is in use.

Welcome to the forum, by the way. :wave:

3. Kaotic Dragon

Kaotic Dragon IncGamers Member

Re: Question re: D2 On Different Computers

Welcome to the Forum *steals pants and wallet* as the guy above me said just make sure your not trying to use the same CD key on both machines at the same Time and you should be fine.