Question, plz help ~ Runic Talons: +3dragon flight, +2mind blast, +3 lightning sentry

aaZX

Diabloii.Net Member
Question, plz help ~ Runic Talons: +3dragon flight, +2mind blast, +3 lightning sentry

0 socket Runic Talons: +3dragon flight, +2mind blast, +3 lightning sentry

Hi,

I found this claw yesterday and been told this is a very good claw by the ppl from the trading forum. I dont play assassin, so I have no idea why this is good. Can anyone explain to me?? What type of assassins use this claw?

Also, my roomate post this claw on a Taiwanese Forum, and ppl there said this claw sucks. They said DR is useless and MB did not go with LS.

I am so confused now.

SuperGayParade

Diabloii.Net Member
hmm I think there was a post on this in the past few months. perhaps doing a brief survey of the forum could yield you some answers..........

jag

Diabloii.Net Member
if this a white with no sockets -- its very nice -- can be made into a sweet fury or chaos rw

For a trapper build its ok - df not much help, but nice to get mind blast with out having to put all the prerequisite points in it.

For ww/trap hybrid - very very nice -- getting free df and mind blast is VERY nice and the + ls is good too -- may have some serious value

IF this is a blue/yellow (magic/rare) claw, then its still ok for use if level requirement isnt too high, but not likely to be end game gear. - not much value really

order

Diabloii.Net Member
this claw is perfect for a ww/ ls hybrid. if u are on west nl we may have further discussion on this claw. it is very beautiful.

aaZX

Diabloii.Net Member
This is white and not socketted yet.
It is on West L. :p
And thank you guys for the infor.

jag

Diabloii.Net Member
try getting price check on this from in the trading forums --- dont know west's economy well -- but would probably be insanely priced on east --

xix sephra

Diabloii.Net Member
too bad it doesnt have +3 venom instead of the mind blast ^_^ if it did you could add about 20 hrs to the price :p

ilkori

Diabloii.Net Member
Dayumn.

Uh, I play West Ladder, but you could probably get more out of the deal trading to someone with more stuff than me.