Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Question on Tiger strike///death sentry asn

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by fredsta54, May 8, 2005.

1. fredsta54

fredsta54 IncGamers Member

Question on Tiger strike///death sentry asn

Hey! I recently started the tiger strike///death sentry assasin, following Nightfish's guide. She is currently level 35 and is using a ribcracker. For her final gear she is gonna use full disciple set, i am gonna upgrade her 275ed ribcrack once i am lvl 56, and also 2 ravenfrosts and for helm either 15 res all jewel rockstopper, or something else (suggestions for helm please :))

And i have 1 question... how did you get max resists? I love the build so far but it seems like in hell she is going to have a lot of trouble with elemental dealing monsters.

Also should i socket my helm and armour w/ perfect diamonds? As for the upd ribcrack, what would fit it best, shael, some other rune, possibly a perfect amethyst?

Thanks in advance

Fred

2. Nightfish

Nightfish IncGamers Member

Glad to hear you like the guide. :)

Well, the full disciple will bring you a good way towards maxed resis. Also, keep in mind that you don't really need to max all your resis. If you have 75% in LR you are pretty much fine even if the rest is all just 0%. Good ways to get that is to use a few charms. (always pick up charms and identify them, you never know when you get good ones) Of course you can also socket stuff into your armour / helm. Ort runes are cheap and can always be removed with a hel if you're not happy with them.

Btw, if you have kira's guardian that will definetly solve your resistance issues and give you a good looking (invisible) helm.

If you don't need the sockets for that I think Diamonds are pretty good for more AR. That's one of the small issues with this build if you're using the disciple. You can't use the angelic jewelry for the massive boost to AR and need to make up for that somehow.

On the ribcracker, a shael is good if it gets you another breakpoint or if you want to use the ribcracker for other builds that need more ias. (werewolves, WW barbs). Otherwise an ED jewel is fine, too.

3. fredsta54

fredsta54 IncGamers Member

Alright so with full disciple + 65 resist kiras ill have 30 resist alll in hell, +the 3 anya quests thats 60 res all in hell. With a few 5 res all scs or single res scs i should get to max. Im gonna socket kiras and dark ahedrant w/ perfect diamond. And the ribcrack w/ a shael. If it doesnt make me any faster a p amethyst.

Fred

4. sunbearie

sunbearie IncGamers Member

Wouldn't an eth be far better than a Pamethyst?

If you're short of ar, getting a few +1XX ar grandcharms in your inventory as well.

5. DeathMaster

DeathMaster IncGamers Member

Realistic speaking, you don't get the last anya quest until very last. So you will have 50% res all. I suggest add 15% in armor, and add few more charms, you are set. It is far better to add AR/damage/life with charm, if you have enoug fine small charm of vita.

6. Immortal_Slayer

Immortal_Slayer IncGamers Member

ERr P diamonds don't give resists in armour or helms, only shield. It gives AR instead IIRC

-Slayer

7. Derrick1001

Derrick1001 IncGamers Member

You RC. ;)

8. Nightfish

Nightfish IncGamers Member

The diamonds are *meant* for AR, not resis...