Question on private dueling

Barnical

Diabloii.Net Member
Question on private dueling

Well me and 7 other friends want to private duel with different chars eachother owns. Well we've got a Trapsin, smiter, bvc, and hammerdin all dueling. What my question is is that I can afford to build another character and I want to be able to own the assassin mainly.

Any suggestions, I've used the search and alot of different things came up on how to own traps assassins. Any ideas are welcome.

blobswannabe

Diabloii.Net Member
All of the chars you mentioned can beat trappers with ease if you slap on 1 sorb/stack item. With bvc though you don't even need any sorb or more than 75% res if you know how to play one properly. Like bowzons the true strength of the trapper lies in team duels. They just get negated too easily to be effective in 1on1 or BM pk.

Also why don't you duel them with a werewolf and see how it goes. ^^

nlme

Banned
All of the chars you mentioned can beat trappers with ease if you slap on 1 sorb/stack item. With bvc though you don't even need any sorb or more than 75% res if you know how to play one properly. Like bowzons the true strength of the trapper lies in team duels. They just get negated too easily to be effective in 1on1 or BM pk.

Also why don't you duel them with a werewolf and see how it goes. ^^
i must disagree trapers are one of the greatest 1v1 chars in d2 (ofc only in gm where 1 piece of sorb is allowed) and i dont see bvc beating constantly
decent trapper with 4.5k life 13k dmg 50dr minion stack without max res.

Rabbitz

Diabloii.Net Member
i must disagree trapers are one of the greatest 1v1 chars in d2 (ofc only in gm where 1 piece of sorb is allowed) and i dont see bvc beating constantly
decent trapper with 4.5k life 13k dmg 50dr minion stack without max res.
Drop 2k damage in favor of an chaos, drop 1k life in favor of max block. You'll stand a MUCH better chance then.