Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

question on pindle, mfin, gambling, and the pit, please help der=0

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by FeeblerMonkey, Mar 9, 2004.

1. FeeblerMonkey

FeeblerMonkey IncGamers Member

question on pindle, mfin, gambling, and the pit, please help

few quick questions.

1) is it worth mfin in nm or should i just wait till im ready for hell?

2) is pindle good for mfing? i've heard various arguments that he isn't since 1.10 but its so easy and so fast doing him, hoping someone could tell me otherwise.

3) i see everyone refering to "the pit" is that the pit in act 5, like Archerons pit or something like that through one of those red portals? or is it somewhere else?

4) best merc for a sorc?

5) best place to gamble? better in hell?

thanx in advance and sorry if these questions have been answered 100 times before, looked through the first few pages of topics and couldn't find anything so figured i'd just ask. thank you.

2. Shadow_247

Shadow_247 IncGamers Member

1) The best monster to MF on before hell is probably Griswold or Baal - both have good NM drops.

2) He can no longer drop every item in the game. He cannot drop Tyrael's Might, Arachnid Mesh or Azurewrath (aside from the normal undroppables). I hear he has terrible drop rates, but have not experienced that first hand.

3) This should answer that.

4) I'd say an act 2 might, holy freeze or defiance merc are the best bets. Might if you need a merc to kill lots of immunes, holy freeze for slowing enemies or defiance for tanking them.

5) Anya hell i think will have most things. I only ever gamble rings and ammys anyways, so i don't think it matters as long as I am in hell.

Instead of the tedious operation of digging through page after page, use the search feature.

3. FeeblerMonkey

FeeblerMonkey IncGamers Member

Shadow, you are the man. thank you very much

4. Stormie

Stormie IncGamers Member

1.10 was supposed to nerf his drop rates, but apparently Blizz screwed it up (thanks to not understanding how their own TC system works) and he's actually no worse than most superuniques. :)