Question on gambling

thats more than 10 characters CRG. you shoudl have written 'yes you can' thats 10 characters exactly. would havesaved your time.
anyway, as CRG said, but onyl when your clvl is hgih enough (dont kwno the bounderies). the itms you can gamble is based on your clvl, the higher you are, the better things you can potentially gamble, althoguh the odds of getting anything good stay remote to none.
 

linkato1

Banned
farting bob said:
thats more than 10 characters CRG. you shoudl have written 'yes you can' thats 10 characters exactly. would havesaved your time.
anyway, as CRG said, but onyl when your clvl is hgih enough (dont kwno the bounderies). the itms you can gamble is based on your clvl, the higher you are, the better things you can potentially gamble, althoguh the odds of getting anything good stay remote to none.

Okay. Then the next question:

Does the screen show that it's an exceptional item? I mean that if there is a sash available will it show as a dragonhide sash or just as a sash?

Either or it's still a bummer in my opionion as if it shows I still have to check if it's normal or exceptional, if it doesn't I don't know until I've already bought it.

Yours: Topi
 

DeathMaster

Diabloii.Net Member
farting bob said:
anyway, as CRG said, but onyl when your clvl is hgih enough (dont kwno the bounderies). the itms you can gamble is based on your clvl, the higher you are, the better things you can potentially gamble, althoguh the odds of getting anything good stay remote to none.
I wonder how high it is required to gamble tyreal's might. I don't see any chance in my life to find one, maybe I should gamble one (1 in 2000 chance get uniq, not bad at all).
 

Stormie

Diabloii.Net Member
DeathMaster said:
I wonder how high it is required to gamble tyreal's might. I don't see any chance in my life to find one, maybe I should gamble one (1 in 2000 chance get uniq, not bad at all).
Well, since Sacred Armour is level 85, you'd need to be level 85+ to have any chance that gambled Ancient Armour would be upgraded to elite. I don't have the formula handy but I think even at level 99 the chance is only a few %.. so your 1 in 2000 chance is now more like 1 in 50000 or 1 in 100000. :(
 

DeathMaster

Diabloii.Net Member
Stormie said:
Well, since Sacred Armour is level 85, you'd need to be level 85+ to have any chance that gambled Ancient Armour would be upgraded to elite. I don't have the formula handy but I think even at level 99 the chance is only a few %.. so your 1 in 2000 chance is now more like 1 in 50000 or 1 in 100000. :(
that means my barb can gamble at clvl91, right? Anyone any confirm this?

even if it is 1 in 100000, I'd be happy with it, not likely I will ever gamble one, but the pit hates me (as well as other lvl85 areas), plus, get some gold is always easier than get out clean the WSK.
 
it say its 1 in over 1million to gamble a tyraels might. the odss of it dropping are so remote, and everythign is even less liekly to be gambled. just amke sure you have your lvl 99's with max gold in stash and inventory handy...
 
ah yes. have a gheeds charm with you. just 1 can save you up to 15% is it? on armour which can cost 50000 to gmable and most sell for les than 5000, you need money if your doing serious gambling.
 
Top