Question on fury/rabies base strength

Mr Pato

Diabloii.Net Member
Question on fury/rabies base strength

What is your base strength, and what is the gear set-up that you use that requires this amount of strength? I see a lot of 90s, but I can't figure out what set-up this is for.
Also, what is used vs. smiters?

Clay bizzle

Diabloii.Net Member
I have 92 base str. The reason?

29 from Jalals: 33%ED/9str jewel
19/20 DTorch
16/20/10 Anni

92+29+19+16= 156 for SS.

This allows me to wear Bramble and get my Rabies over 40k without extensive + skills gear like +3 shape shift ammy, dual Bul Kathos, and Arachnids.

Mr Pato

Diabloii.Net Member
Thanks guys.

Clay:
Which opponents do you use this set-up against? I'm assuming you're using a grief pb and a dungo there. Also curious what jewelry you wear with that gear.

I've heard that ebotdz "shines" against barbs, so what character(s) does grief pb shine against?

Also, is enigma used against smiters? Because I'm getting number in the 100s for base strength used for gear vs. smiters without enigma.

hardnfast

Diabloii.Net Member
I went for as close to base strength as possible. Initially I was stuck using enigma vs all, however since I gave my wolf an anni, nice strenght belt and ebotz I'm able to use an alternate armor like fort or bramble. I happy enough now not to remake.

OT I've reequipped my wolf, gave him an anni and 9 ss charms so I'm up for a duel next time your on Clay

bogie

Diabloii.Net Member
Jalals gives +20 str?!? Dope... good thing I caught it in time..... 3 druids woulda been build with waaay to much str :shocked: