Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Question on FE bug

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by slowpoke, Mar 5, 2004.

1. slowpoke

slowpoke IncGamers Member

Question on FE bug

Does the FE modifier add fire damage to elemental attacks by the boss? If so, is that damage bugged?

My sorc, who has about 900 life and resistances in the 50-60 range, was one hit killed by the fuzzy lightening about two thirds of a screen away from a FE scarab boss. :scratch: (I forgot the other mods on the boss, but certaintly not conviction!)

There was nothing else dangerous around, and usually the scarab lighting bolts are not that much to worry about. Any explanations would be appreaciated!

dazed and confused,

slowpoke

2. 6stringspanky

6stringspanky IncGamers Member

i believe that being fire enchanted also adds damage to the charged bolts released in being lightning enchanted....did he also have multishot?

3. Icebird

Icebird IncGamers Member

From what I understand the FE bug addes the corpse explosion damage that occurs when an FE monster dies to each charged bolt. It also add the FE damage to the Frost Nova released when CE monsters die. FE by itself is dangerous. FE in combination with other enchantment mods can be lethal.

Chris

4. Hythopian Shade

Hythopian Shade IncGamers Member

Almost reminds me of those good ol' 1.09 days when fighting a Multi-shot, Lightning enchanted, Fire enchanted, Cold Enchanted boss. Now that was fun! :teeth: Even more fun if it also had conviction and was an undead stygan doll. :surprise:

5. slowpoke

slowpoke IncGamers Member

ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch

thanks for the help!

6. Andrew

Andrew IncGamers Member

I really miss MSLE's. Seriously, I do. They were like... pure excitement... I once fought a MSLE PI Frozen creeper in 1.09, beat him to death with my pally. coolness. =D Gives you a great sense of achievement.

7. Neely022

Neely022 IncGamers Member

i HATED MSLE's with a passion... i came into contact with a MSLE Undead archer in tristram once. it was in hell mode and it took out my only attempt at a Hardcore character. Rest in Peace Arrow-Witch IX, forever level 68