aham........well..........if you leave your anni/ring/torch in your inventory or equiped,you don't risk popping........obvious........you just need to be very carefull.........My wind druid, if I died in a duel, theres something called popping where if you cant wear all your gear, then it will drop.
Bite your tongue!or you could just spend the extra few stat points. is it really worth losing all your items all cause of a few stat points ?
Ah but see, my inventory will be filled with charms, so take this as an example:popping? that sounds ridiculous, if u dont have enough str it will be put in the inv or left in the body. the only time stuff will drop to the ground is if u have like 16 different bods (i forget the exact number) and then u equip more stuff, die, then the stuff u equipped will drop to the ground. but who would put gear on before getting their bod, and then dieing 16 times? So yeah, u r safe.
Its a little more sever even than that :undecided:Ah but see, my inventory will be filled with charms, so take this as an example:
1. My druid dies
2. I grab my body, but only a certain amount of items (lets say my helmet and shield) are able to be equipped.
3. I run back to town to put charms in stash so I can fit everything in it
4. On the way back I get NK'ed (typical pubby)
5. I now have 2 bodies which have items on it.
6. If I leave only 1 body will remain.
That's what I'm worried about, cause then I will have to wait for them to get bored and leave.