Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

question on countess in Hell

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by bowdion, Mar 11, 2004.

1. bowdion

bowdion IncGamers Member

question on countess in Hell

I guess I was expecting more than what I got -- and wanted to check to see if this is the norm. After about 10 countess runs last night the highest rune I got was a Sol --- most of the ones I got were in the El, Eld and Tir range. I was hoping for something more along the lines of 2 runes from the 18-25 range out of those 10 runs.

2. MasaM

MasaM IncGamers Member

I had yesterday same thing. That was mine first time i did hell Countess runs. I hoped to get good runes there, but also got some low lvl runes.

3. Wolv

Wolv IncGamers Member

Sol is a good drop for countess. If U want the higher runes (she can drop to Lo) U gotta do a ton more runs than that. I've run her a fair amnt and best I've got is Lem

BTW, dontcha just love the multi El drops? :thumbsup:

4. Atomium

Atomium IncGamers Member

The first thing to know is that 10 runs is far from enough to conclude. Do 50 countess runs, and then start to evaluate the results.

About the runes drops, here is your answer. Check the table at the end of this page.

http://www.diabloii.net/items/tc-monster.shtml

It says that Hell Countess will drop an Um every 1435 runes. If she drops 2 runes per run, you will have to do 718 runs. Good luck, and courage...

5. GenXCub

GenXCub IncGamers Member

Also remember that the countess still drops runes in the same ratio as you find them anywhere else in the game, they just come more often from her. Oddly enough, most of my good rune finds have come from the chest behind Meph :) But that's just luck.