Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Question here, plz answer....

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by PhsycoTimmay, Feb 25, 2004.

1. PhsycoTimmay

PhsycoTimmay IncGamers Member

Question here, plz answer....

Well, heres how the story goes, yesterday I was xfering, had my other computer logged in, so it was just me, and me. I was about to make a delerium, so I had my 3 soc bone visage on the ground, and I was finishing up pickin stuff up with my mules. After that, I went and go my other char (that had the runes on it) and came into the game, only to find my bone visage gone...just gone, it was no where, i checked all the characters I had come in the game with, to make sure I hadnt picked it up by accident, and I hadnt, it had just dissapeared. This similiar experience has happened to me more than once, but last time, I figured someone had just picked up the items, and not given them back. Not this time, like I said, it was just me and myself. Anyways, this could cause a real problem, what if I had dropped the runes on the ground (which includes Ist) which by the way, Ist took me forever to get, it ended up droppin from a tomb in the cats lvl 2 (hell oviously). Anyways, back to story, what if I had dropped the runes, and they too had just vanished into thin air??? Was wondering if anyone has had the similiar experience, mabey thought you were loosin your mind????

Insight would be much appriciated :thumbsup:

2. Ifrit18

Ifrit18 Banned

white items decay quickly within a few mins.

3. PhsycoTimmay

PhsycoTimmay IncGamers Member

Ohhhh, well that makes enough sense...I guess, oh well, guess I will just have to have somebody hold it from now on.

Thanks for post :thumbsup:

4. skihard

skihard Banned

I know how it feels with white items, what sucks is I was transfering runes to my rune mule and lost 2x um because I left them on the ground to long, now I use a trade window with my 2 computers.

5. discoboomer

discoboomer IncGamers Member

yeah lucky you that you only lost the bone visage.

I lost my delirium bone visage while fighting dclone....had to xfer all my good items to kill him and it was on the ground too long.

oh well, items come and go.

6. Gorny

Gorny Banned

Usually when transferring, Weather is is solo with the 5 minute rule, or with another person, I make sure to pick up everything and drop again atleast every second entry into the game. That keeps things from going bye-bye.

7. ericbres

ericbres IncGamers Member

I actually read this ... moved on ... and then had to come back and re-read it.
    It's amazing that half of the problems you read about can be wished away by following this simple statement.

Well said Discoboomer ... well said.

And definately words to live by.

8. th5418

th5418 Banned

whew, i was xfering gems yesterday and my game shut down. twice. luckily didnt disappear :d