Question for the mathmatically challenged

Ryshenron

Diabloii.Net Member
Question for the mathmatically challenged

hey, i dont know exactly hwo to do the math so i would like to ask one of teh genius's here(no pun intended,im serious) wut the damage on an ethereal spire of honor at 197%ed..upgraded from exceptional to elite(current dmg is 138-547)

also if its not too much trouble, wuth the def would be on a 192%edef ethereal g-angel(current def at 1203) so i can have an idea on wut it would also be at when upgraded from templar coat to hellforge plate, just gotta wait for the damn armor bug to be fixed

thx alot to anyone who answers this favor

Shadow_247

Diabloii.Net Member
Spire of Honor
War Pike

Two-Hand Damage:165-832
Required Dexterity: 96
Required Strength: 155
Required Level: 73
197% Enhanced Damage
Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired)

Armors are harder because of the variations in defense.
But the below assumes base defense was in between the max and min values (466).

Guardian Angel
Hellforge Plate

Defense:1360
Required Strength: 186
Required Level: 66
192% Enhanced Defense
Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired)

Not entirely sure on the GA, but I'm sure someone will correct me if i'm wrong. The values obtained are après-bug (if that ever arrives).

RTB

Diabloii.Net Member
Shadow_247 said:
Not entirely sure on the GA, but I'm sure someone will correct me if i'm wrong. The values obtained are après-bug (if that ever arrives).
Hellforge Plate has between 421 and 530 defense, when ethereal that becomes 631 - 795.

631 * 2.92 = 1842

795 * 2.92 = 2321

Ethereal Guardian Angel Hellforge Plate has between 1842 and 2321 defense, when the bug gets fixed.

Shadow_247

Diabloii.Net Member
Thought I was off on that one. I did not compensate for the bonus - infact I more or less did the same thing the game does - ignored the ethereal bonus. Funny the way the world works.

Ryshenron

Diabloii.Net Member
goody, assuming that bug does ever get patched im gonna upgrade em both for my merc...i hate to waste eth armors