Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

question concerning dueling with grief

Discussion in 'Druid' started by memphis, Oct 9, 2006.

1. memphis

memphis IncGamers Member

question concerning dueling with grief

i cant find any information on wether or not the ctc venom on grief will mess up my rabies damage on my fury/rabies druid, Ive heard that grief can mess up your poison damage on other skills by reducing the duration was wondering if the same held true for rabies. thanks in advance to anyone who can help with this. this makes the decision as to wether i use grief pb or ebotdz as my main weapon. if grief does ruin rabies would it be a good idea to use grief as a main weapon and keep an ebotdz stashed for use with rabies?

2. Kiba

Kiba IncGamers Member

The venom wont mess with your rabies damage or duration of your rabies when the chance too cast venom is in affect , it will however reduce the damage and duration of any posion you are usin from posion damage charms.

3. memphis

memphis IncGamers Member

thanks kiba wanted to make sure so grief is optimal for the damage to where ebotdz is better for higher life and mac block so it really all comes down to personal preference as far as i can tell. if im wrong please let me know but i cant see carrying both as stash space is scarce to begin with. (concerning stash space anyone ahve any opinions on whether or not i should pump str high enough to take of the eni and wear a fort or a bramble and would this effect my decision to use grief seeing as the ebotdz has the +30 to attributes to make the armors easier to equip?)

sorry about my bad format english is my first language im just bad at it guys many apologies.

(also i would like to thank kiba as his vids got me to start my first ww since 1.09 and hes doing okay so far)

4. xpumafangx

xpumafangx IncGamers Member

Greif phase should help with your poison damage because it loweres the resists of who you fight.

5. TheBassman

TheBassman IncGamers Member

Don't even consider carrying both, If you do carry both you won't be able to build off of EBotDz stat bonus or you won't be able to switch to grief, pick one or the other. My preference was definately EBotD 'cause I like range...

Spend the points if you want your fury to do more damage then go with Fort, the 300%ED is amazing along with the resists. But keep enigma in stash to profit from the FRW and +2Skills.

Good luck.

6. memphis

memphis IncGamers Member

alright thanks guys now im off to play my wolf.