Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

question cause im a noooooob lol

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by dlscowby, May 3, 2005.

1. dlscowby

dlscowby IncGamers Member

question cause im a noooooob lol

ok ive been playing oh...i think 3 weeks, and i need these simple questions answered. ok pertaining to eth and sup items. lets take an eth thresher, can i go and socket that with the quest? and if so how many sockets would it get? also for the sup thresher, how many sockets would that get? thanks. also, no one in the pricing forum would like to tell me how much these items run for, so if anyone can tell me, send me a pm since this is the wrong forum, or if the forum gods want to allow a little pricing question :) then post it back here. thanks again if you can answer these questions, thanks.

2. mhl12

mhl12 IncGamers Member

yes the quest will work, i'm not sure exactly how many sockets but it will receive the maximum amount it can get. A superior version will still get the maximum amount of sockets as well.

3. Leohappy

Leohappy IncGamers Member

1. Whether or not someone answers to your question on the Trade values forum is totally voluntary.
    2. Threshers get 5 sockets in a socket quest. Superior get the same number.
    3. I couldn't answer your final question even if I knew, since I don't know what realm you are playing on, and whether you are ladder or non-ladder.

4. dlscowby

dlscowby IncGamers Member

ok thanks for the answers, and yes i forgot to say what realm, i am east and ladder, and i know its voluntary in the pricing forum, just kinda disheartening when you get ignored :) but thanks again to both of you for the replies.