Question and a suprise (kinda)

Fallen_62

Diabloii.Net Member
Question and a suprise (kinda)

Ok, my question is... Is anyone else going to E3 this year? I get to go, and I was wondering if anyone else in the OTF is going too? I had to move several finals around to be able to go, but I worked it out and I fly out the 17th. If anyone else is goin, maybe we could make a plan to meet somewhere or... something...

As for the "suprise," it goes a little something like this. Last night I was laying in bed with my girlfriend (before you think it, just read on :p ), and I rolled over and asked her "What would you say if I gave you a promise ring?" and she said that she would love it. So today, we went and picked out a ring for her ;) Yea... Anyway... I just wanted to say that... So happy :D

Eh... Anyway... Post away (if you so choose)

Choogy

Diabloii.Net Member
E3? Isn't that for all the game designers/press/bigwigs stuff? As in normal people can't get in? Or am I confusing E3 with something else?

Oh, and congrats w/ the GF.

Fallen_62

Diabloii.Net Member
Choogy said:
E3? Isn't that for all the game designers/press/bigwigs stuff? As in normal people can't get in? Or am I confusing E3 with something else?

Oh, and congrats w/ the GF.
No, thats about right... But there are exceptions ;)

Fallen_62

Diabloii.Net Member
Beowulf said:
One question? What exactly is a promise ring? Sort of an pre-engagement ring?
Basically... you "promise" yourself to that person as well as "promise" to get engaged/married later.

kernelpops

Diabloii.Net Member
I would love to go to E3, but I am not in the industry, as for the promise ring, I also gave my wife one 2 years before the actual "Question" and she had it soildered it to her wedding band.

That was 13 years ago.

AeroJonesy

Diabloii.Net Member
Dude, careful, you might rip a hole in the space-time continuum. I don't think it's healthy for the unvierse for one man to get to go to E3 and pre-engaged around the same time.

Fallen_62

Diabloii.Net Member
AeroJonesy said:
Dude, careful, you might rip a hole in the space-time continuum. I don't think it's healthy for the unvierse for one man to get to go to E3 and pre-engaged around the same time.
:eek: I will be sure to watch myself :p

And thanks everyone ;)

Madness

Diabloii.Net Member
I wonder if Ev_ will be going.
He went last year and gave us all a detailed report.
If you're going, it's your job now!

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
Garbad_the_Weak said:
I'm pretty sure a promise ring is a form of procrastination :p

Garbad
and the boy wins a cigar!

you realize now you will have to make a post-E3 thread to blabber about all the goings on

maccool

Diabloii.Net Member
I thought the surprise was going to be finding out where the missing "r's" went. Probably not to Boston, but they're out there, wreaking havoc. You can't trust those sneaky consonants. Hooligans one and all.

Now vowels on the other hand can be trusted implicitly - good, hard working, honest letters. Why, I remember when I mislaid my wallet and a kindly, old o returned it to me. Didn't even want a reward.

Ev_

Diabloii.Net Member
Madness said:
I wonder if Ev_ will be going.
He went last year and gave us all a detailed report.
If you're going, it's your job now!
Unfortunately I won't be there this year. I have way too much other stuff on my plate...can't afford to lose 3 days on E3. So yep, Fallen's the man this year.

Fallen_62

Diabloii.Net Member
Ev_ said:
Unfortunately I won't be there this year. I have way too much other stuff on my plate...can't afford to lose 3 days on E3. So yep, Fallen's the man this year.
Im sure we will detail it on the GWO site as well, but I will come back and give you guys details as well ;)