Question about valk.

robzombiesslave

Diabloii.Net Member
Question about valk.

So I just thought about it after making a harmony today.. My brother used the peace runeword to get away with a low skill investment into valk.

I decided one day to use the peace rw on my barb to have an extra tank :) turns out the valk just disappears because I dont have the skill point.

NOw the question. What happens when you put a harmony on a act 1 rogue merc, in addition to a peace runeword :D? Does flavie's sister cast a valkyrie that doesnt disappear 2% of the time? Second, does the valkyrie stay because she has +2-6 valkyrie from the bow. :scratch:

Imo this would be realllly cool! Imagine, an bowasin with a rogue/valk/valk/shadow lol! Maybe throw in a couple of revives here and there. lmao

Nimbostratus

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Question about valk.

Minions can't have minions; the CTC won't spawn a valk on a mercenary (nor an Iron Golem, I believe).

robzombiesslave

Diabloii.Net Member

Minions can't have minions; the CTC won't spawn a valk on a mercenary (nor an Iron Golem, I believe).
:cry:

Sucks!!

But, to go a little more in detail about mercs and minions. Although Reanimate As: Returned arent really minions, this works on them. So I was hoping for this.

Regardless, she uses a harmony and I have a peace lying around. So i'll throw it on her anyways. The critical strike works on mercs right?

Zalcitabine

Diabloii.Net Member

The critical strike works on mercs right?
IIRC, yes.

Harmony on a druid summoner is fun - add the valk and revives to your vine, spirit and wolves and merc.

Orphan

Diabloii.Net Member

The critical strike does indeed work. The CTC Valk used to trigger for minions but it crashed the game, so Blizzard removed it. Returned creatures aren't minions and are treated differently.

Neksja

Diabloii.Net Member

I'm not sure if Hydra's are treated as minions, but Valkyrie can spawn with item that has CtC Hydra and those Hydra's really spawn. Have happened to me twice in SP :smiley: