question about user name and password

Killer_sss

Diabloii.Net Member
question about user name and password

where do i go to complain about username and password useage in the forumns. lately ive been having problems since the last time this forumn was updated.

Orphan

Diabloii.Net Member
Lazy_BerZerker said:
hmm I don't get it... what is this thread about again? :-\
Some people are having trouble logging into these forums, even though they're using the right username and passwords. It seems to have started after the last forum upgrade.

mhl12

Diabloii.Net Member
it has something to do with cookies. make sure you keep the rpgforums cookies before cleaning out the others.

Gaza0469

Diabloii.Net Member
A good fix is to delete current cookies, close explorer or netscape or which ever browswer u use, then reload the page, should work ok then :)

gorash

Diabloii.Net Member
Gaza0469 said:
A good fix is to delete current cookies, close explorer or netscape or which ever browswer u use, then reload the page, should work ok then :)
yea i was one of these ppl having trouble logging in, whenever i fail my first attempt now, i go into these forums and click on a persons name and login that way. Should work.

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
Another advantage of deleting all cached web data is that you now can see whose avatars are still mangled :)

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
sometimes it won't log you in depending what page you started from, I couldn't log in a few months ago unless I went to the main page, if I had clicked a character forum and then tried to log in it would never work, don't know if this is a related problem