Question about upping my bow

zzzxxxjjj

Diabloii.Net Member
Question about upping my bow

I found a Goldstrike Arch the other day and was gonna use it and had wanted to up it. My question is in regards to which recipe to use. Theres 2 for weapons in the horadric cube recipe list on this website and i was curious which of the 2 will work, or both even. One says it exceptionals the unique weapon and the other says that it elites the unique. Can i do both of those to my goldstrike? or only 1 or the other? i am unsure and dont want to try and trade for those runes until i know for sure. Your help is much appreciated. thanks.

thegiantturtle

Diabloii.Net Member
zzzxxxjjj said:
I found a Goldstrike Arch the other day and was gonna use it and had wanted to up it. My question is in regards to which recipe to use. Theres 2 for weapons in the horadric cube recipe list on this website and i was curious which of the 2 will work, or both even. One says it exceptionals the unique weapon and the other says that it elites the unique. Can i do both of those to my goldstrike? or only 1 or the other? i am unsure and dont want to try and trade for those runes until i know for sure. Your help is much appreciated. thanks.
There are 4 recipes to upgrade items.

1) Takes a UNIQUE item with a 'normal' base type and changes the base type to 'exceptional.'

2) Takes a UNIQUE item with an 'exceptional' base type and changes the base type to 'elite.'

3) Takes a RARE item with a 'normal' base type and changes the base type to 'exceptional.'

4) Takes a RARE item with an 'exceptional' base type and changes the base type to 'elite.'

Goldstrike Arch is a UNIQUE with an 'exceptional' base type. Use the appropriate recipe.

(Note, recipe 2 is only available on ladder and single player.)

vdzele

Diabloii.Net Member
1 Lum Rune + 1 Pul Rune + 1 Perfect Emerald + Exceptional Unique Weapon = Elite Version of Weapon

These are the ingredients for upgrading your weapon. Even you if you get an Elite version of that bow Buriza is still far much better weapon and it’s worth ~10 prefect gems only. So you can buy a good buriza for Ko-Lem and that’s less then pul. Not to mention that you can still upgrade Buriza to an elite C-Bow

DjSlayer

Diabloii.Net Member
vdzele said:
1 Lum Rune + 1 Pul Rune + 1 Perfect Emerald + Exceptional Unique Weapon = Elite Version of Weapon

These are the ingredients for upgrading your weapon. Even you if you get an Elite version of that bow Buriza is still far much better weapon and it’s worth ~10 prefect gems only. So you can buy a good buriza for Ko-Lem and that’s less then pul. Not to mention that you can still upgrade Buriza to an elite C-Bow
Buritza is slow, and the upped version has too high strength requirement. If you shall upgrade a GSA make sure that the bow has perfect ED (250%).

- D.J.