Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Question about upping boots (kick sin)

Discussion in 'Assassin' started by HaLoPhReAk, Jun 15, 2005.

1. HaLoPhReAk

HaLoPhReAk IncGamers Member

Question about upping boots (kick sin)

Hi, i currently got a kick sin...blah blah blah. but my question is; should i use Gore Riders or Goblin Toe?

Gore's have 10% Open Wounds, and 15% Crushing Blow.

Goblin has 25% Crushing blow.

I know that i can make Gore's into myramid boots, but what does Light Plated boots go to???

p.s.- there is probably a sticky or something that talks about this, but i haven't found one.

-HaLoPhReAk

2. MauJ

MauJ IncGamers Member

Use the gores definitely. Light plated boots should up to battle boots. Up'd goblin toes would only do 37-64 dmg which is less then regular gore riders do(39-80)

Up the gores and they'll do 83-149 dmg. And are arguably the best unique kicker boots you can find...Keep in mind though once you UP the gores you will need 156 str to use them.

Lem+ko+Pdiamond+Gores

3. rachil0

rachil0 IncGamers Member

Comparing goblin toe battle boots to gore rider myrmidon greaves is comparing apples to goats. Goblin toes, upped twice, turn into mirrored boots and do 50-145 kick damage.

That said, I would lean towards gore rider anyway. The -requirements mod, FRW and deadly strike are IMO more valuable than the extra 10% crushing blow on goblin toe. I'd only pick Gtoes if I was very hungry for more CB.

4. gunske

gunske IncGamers Member

use shadow dancers imo

5. HaLoPhReAk

HaLoPhReAk IncGamers Member

ok... i am not using shadow dancers because i need the cb... i have about 85% cb, i use max'd dtalon, BoS, and Dflight. with kicking about 6-8 kicks per second, cb is really good (normal dtalon is about 1.2k per kick, also have 6.5k AR). Thanks for the help, but i have yet another question for you guyz... does the added elemental damage from a weapon, add to my kick? (example: like baranars star, or aldurs weapon.) I know that it doesn't show up on your damage screen (when you hit "c"), but i am not sure if it actually does go through to the enemy

6. gunske

gunske IncGamers Member

Y,
    elemental dmg, magic dmg, venom are transfered to the kick but the total dmg is not displayed :(