Question about Tucs

whodisbe

Diabloii.Net Member
Question about Tucs

Hey, I have 2 bartucs I'm using for my assasin.

I want to up them, what would the damage be? What do I need to up them? And what lvl req/str/dex req would be necessary to use an Upgraded tucs?

Any help would be appreciated.

Maycel

Diabloii.Net Member
Sorry I'm playing 1.10 since yesterday.. is it possible to upgrade unique items ? how ? explain me pls :)

Gufnork

Diabloii.Net Member
whodisbe: Runic Talons: 24-44 damage, Greater Talons: 21-35 damage. That means that a 200% Bartuc's would increase it's average damage from 121.5 to 139.5, which is a 15% damage increase. You decide if it's worth it.

Maycel: There's new Horadric Cube recepies that allows you to upgrade uniques and rares. To upgrade Bartuc's to elites you need 1 Lum Rune + 1 Pul Rune + 1 Perfect Emerald and Bartuc's. Just put them in the cube and activate and you've got a Runic Talon Bartuc's.

Lunatic

Diabloii.Net Member
The only time I would upgrade a bartucs if it's a good ethereal one. Those can do over 250 dmg. Max dmg ofcourse.

Anidem

Banned
It's a shame but Claws low base damage and reliance on mastery really ruin the idea of upgrading via the cube. It makes you wonder though, what if there was a recipie for downgrading items! would be kinda cool to equip tucs at a lower lev!

Lunatic

Diabloii.Net Member
Anidem said:
It's a shame but Claws low base damage and reliance on mastery really ruin the idea of upgrading via the cube. It makes you wonder though, what if there was a recipie for downgrading items! would be kinda cool to equip tucs at a lower lev!
The base dmg of claws is around the same as base dmg of other 1hand weapons.

Claws
Suwayyah / SS (45,5).
Warfists (48,5).

Swords
Cryptic Swords (41).
Mythical Swords (45).
Col Swords (48).
Balrog Blades / Col Blades (45).
(last 3 swords 1hand dmg ofcourse)

Axes
Small Crescents (49)
Ettin Axes (49,5)
Berserker Axes (47,5)

Maces
Tyrant Clubs (45)
Devil Stars (47)
Scourges (41,5)
Legendary mallets (55,5)

The (##) is the average dmg of each weapon. And as you can see is that claws aren't better or worse then most other 1hand weapons out there. If you look @ the base speed of weapons you see most elite 1hand weapons do around the same dmg.

Duncan Idaho

Diabloii.Net Member
Since you can reach crazy amounts of AR with a C/Cer (12k is quite easy), Eth does not worth it. Better a max/ED jwl