question about titans

zallus

Diabloii.Net Member
question about titans

I was told that eth titans are only really useful for pvp. If that is true then for my pvm should i just go with really high titans? I have the wealth to get eth titans if i am told that they are much better i was just wondering if it is worth it for a pvm char

Thanks all

zallus

Kijya

Diabloii.Net Member
not really needed, mostly only useful for jabbing and provide a bit more leech. It should probably not be your upper most priority to get one for a pvm char.

zallus

Diabloii.Net Member
so i should just try and get as close as a can to 200%ed titans, and then up them right...
O and what about a shield if i am just going to use to cow plow?

Kijya

Diabloii.Net Member
so i should just try and get as close as a can to 200%ed titans, and then up them right...
O and what about a shield if i am just going to use to cow plow?
? I thought I said that it wasn't really that important to have eth ones... anyway in pvm any titans will do, if you however wish to build a *perfect* PvM char, then you can invest in good eth titans. Upping is up to you, depends mostly on if you have the str or not, to use them afterwards.

Cow is so easy that any sheild will do, but phoenix or spirit are good choises if you ask me. If you've got to low str then santuary maybe.