Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Question about soj??

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by yoshiurae, Sep 24, 2006.

1. yoshiurae

yoshiurae IncGamers Member

Question about soj??

Do they disappear like runes do after like a day or two or do they take longer??Thanks in advance.

2. Evrae Altana

Evrae Altana IncGamers Member

You never know when a duped SoJ will poof. It could be the very next game, or it could be next month.

3. Ariadne

Ariadne IncGamers Member

I've been so very unsuccesfull finding one in all the years I play Diablo II :cry:

4. theBizz

theBizz IncGamers Member

Evrae Altana was right saying that you never know when another duped ( if ) soj will poof, but my advise is that you can use sojs as a currency of payment. So when you traded something for a soj ( sojs ) try to buy the stuff you need as fast as you can so that you can protect yourself from loosing them if they were duped. ( i always do the same way since i've lost a couple of sojs )

And if u'r looking for a perm soj i only can advise to trade with reliable ppl or with somebody from here for example.

Good luck. :thumbsup:

5. rata

rata IncGamers Member

i'm poof central as runes and sojs poof on me. The traded sojs i got on my sorc and pally haven't poofed (*knock on wood) on me for the last 6 months, so i think these are legit, as i traded for these with folks that seemed not that rich. They appeared to be new to the game and needed set items(..hint there !).:thumbsup:

6. Merick

Merick IncGamers Member

There's a lot more legit sojs than legit HRs. I'd also imagine a lot of the SOJ dupers use them to make world events too, thus getting rid of them quickly.