Question about sockets and Eth

Eeepus

Diabloii.Net Member
Question about sockets and Eth

Hi.

I feel stupid asking this, but reading some posts I get the impression it is possible to socket a colossus voulge with both a rune word and say an "eth" rune. Have I misunderstood something? If not how does one go about this feat?

Thanks!

Evrae Altana

Diabloii.Net Member
I don't understand your question. You mean is it possible to stick another rune into an item after there's a runeword already in it? The answer is no. Can you link to the post in question?

Eeepus

Diabloii.Net Member
I don't understand your question. You mean is it possible to stick another rune into an item after there's a runeword already in it? The answer is no. Can you link to the post in question?
Yes, you understood the question exactly right. I might just have misunderstood though. I'll take a look around and see if I can find the place again.

Thanks for quick reply!!

Eeepus

Diabloii.Net Member
Yes, you understood the question exactly right. I might just have misunderstood though. I'll take a look around and see if I can find the place again.

Thanks for quick reply!!
Ok. I have misunderstood. I took Eth to mean the rune "Eth" but turns out eth just means etherical. *duh*