Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Question about Skills on Helms

Discussion in 'Druid' started by The_Duffman, Mar 29, 2005.

1. The_Duffman

The_Duffman Banned

Question about Skills on Helms

Hey I was Wondering if Grizzly Bear could spawn on a Helm.

If so can It be +3?

If I use that helm to cast Grizzly (which my windy has no points in) will the bear stay when I take of the Helm. (This works with my Ravenlore.)

Thanks

Duff

2. Chimaira

Chimaira IncGamers Member

Grizzly bear can spawn and it can also spawn +3...I don't think your grizzly will stay...I've heard people saying that when they use certain runewords (harmony) that their summonable minions will stay even if they switch gear....This shouldn't be able to happen but perhaps sometimes do...I wouldn't count on it.

3. Lyrs

Lyrs IncGamers Member

I've had the Valk stay alive for many minutes after switch, however, the majority of time, the valk will disapear on switch or alittle afterwards. I believe it was all due to lag. However, revives immediately disappeared.

As for the bear, yes it will disapear if you take of the helm, if you have no other source of +bear.

4. The_Duffman

The_Duffman Banned

Ok Guys I got a 3 Open socket +3 Grizzly Helm, but before I made dele I thought I would try it out.

Results:

The bear is level 12, but the stats listed on the skill are very low ( I believe they are level one, ex: only 650 Life?)

When the helm is removed the bear remains.

When leaving town the bear remains.

When entering town the bear dissapears.

When attempting to Bo the bear, it dissapears.

The bear stays when I teleport.

Thats all I have tested so far. Not sure if the dele is worth making, I'm on non ladder and I find ists frequently from forge. (I'm an Mf addict, I'll ist anything in sight, almost every item in the game that comes with Mf, I've isted, but I have spent an ist on worse things than making this helm lol)

I don't mind re-casting the bear if I enter town, but the low base life, with the inability to Bo makes me think twice. Anyone have any idea how I can tell if my oak works on this thing, I heard some things will get the little aura, but won't get the effects.

Thanks in advance,

Duff

5. TheGreatDivorce

TheGreatDivorce IncGamers Member

If it's that much of a hassle, why not just put a point into Grizzly?

6. The_Duffman

The_Duffman Banned

I'm Level 89, just enough to max oak, cyclone armor, tornado, twister and hurri. To get to grizz i would need 4 more levels. Too lazy for that. I was hoping the helm would just let me cheat and get grizzly without any hard points. This seems to work with my Ravenlore (I have no points in raven.) Oh well Ill just stick the helm in my cube and forget I have in, then find it in 4 months and wonder why I have it.

Thanks

Duff

7. psuedoenviro

psuedoenviro IncGamers Member

Does anyone know the tiers for staffmods that can spawn on druid pelts? For example I don't think you can spawn a +raven and +grizzly on the same helm because they are in different teirs.

8. ladydraxis

ladydraxis IncGamers Member

I'm not 100% certain, but I believe that when it comes to druid & barb helms, the random skills can be anything whatsoever in their respective skill trees. I.E. you should be able to find a helm that has both +raven and +grizzly

9. RTB

RTB IncGamers Member

That's not quite true. It's impossible to get +to Ravens and +to Grizzly on the same druid helm. Read Uzziah's Guide's section on staffmods.