enchanted meaning?

cursed by baal//OK knights yes
made out of uniuqes//champions no
made out of magic items no
given magic items no
use most skills they had in life yes

Mad Mantis

D2/3 Necromancer & Witch Doctor Moderator
He could also mean the Sorc spell Enchant. Never tried it, so I have no knowledge on that one. But I would guess that Revives can't be enchanted.

JoJeck

Diabloii.Net Member
I think all minions owned by you or partied with you can receive the Sorceress' Enchant. Mercs certainly can and get the bonusses on their stats screen. Golems get the animation but there is no way of knowing if they get the added AR and fire damage. So without testing and I can't think how to do that or reading the code and I can't do that... my guess is yes, revives can be enchanted.

Mad Mantis

If they are able to be "Enchanted" then Kbob will have to search for a way to add Enchant to his Commandomancer.

JoJeck

Diabloii.Net Member
Yes the Demon Limb unique Tyrant Club has 20 charges of Level 23 Enchant. This is great as a buff for any level 63 or more characters with the 133 strength to wield it. The Enchant gives a great AR bonus for over 600 secs and about +100 fire damage IIRC. It costs quite a bit to repair per charge so perhaps best used on your Merc or yourself if you have AR problems. Many other rare and magical weapons can have lower level charges of enchant.

Mad Mantis

That is nice. But we need to find another item with Enchant besides a Weapon. Because the weapon slot is reserved for a Beast weapon.

JoJeck

Diabloii.Net Member
I just keep my Demon Limb in the Stash. I find 600 seconds, which is 10 mins :) of buffed AR is enough for most expeditions. You could keep in the cube or even on the weapon switch since it does fair damage and has some reasonable mods for a back up weapon.

AFAIK only weapons, orbs and staves can get the enchant charges so you're a bit stuck.

Shadoway

Diabloii.Net Member
I intended to make an enchant sorc that uses an Eternity weapon(revive charges). But it seems no one is sure about the enchant-a-revive thing. I will just bump this thread a bit for some more responses.

Mad Mantis

JoJeck seems pretty sure about his case. Until someone reads the MPQ's we won't know for sure.