Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Question about Pgems

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by th5418, Mar 15, 2004.

1. th5418

th5418 Banned

Question about Pgems

I know people are using Pgems to craft. They craft charms. I wana try it but what charm should I be crafting? From what monster?

2. Newest Newb

Newest Newb IncGamers Member

Its not really crafting, as in getting the orange colored text, but its rerolling the charms stats. So, use charms gotten from high level monsters ie:baal, pit, etc...

3. mordeth

mordeth IncGamers Member

Best charms to reroll

There is a nice thread on charm rerolling at the amazon basin in the Diablo II forums>technical discussion archives> Guide to rerolling resistance charms. It gives a good overview about rolling for specific charms (eg. res/res-all charms, skill charms, mf charms). The gist is that you can reroll very high level charms for the possibility of getting any possible affix level, but if you want some specific charms, there are ideal areas to search. In other words, trying to get res-all sc's by rerolling high level charms has lower odds because of dilution of the affix pool, than say, rerolling sc's from crystallin passage/glacial trail in NM. Sorry I can't post the exact link, but it should be easy to find (it's also mentioned here in strategy-statistics forum).

4. Ryshenron

Ryshenron IncGamers Member

the best charms to craft with would be ones with a high enough ilvl

try craftin charms from baal,nihly, or even diablo, they can all be crafted into the infamous 383spdc, or the skiller gc's with 40+life