Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Question about my werebear's vit..

Discussion in 'Druid' started by Starseed, Mar 20, 2004.

1. Starseed

Starseed IncGamers Member

Question about my werebear's vit..

Well, it seems that by the middle of a1, I have more life than I can heal with pots. I was wondering if I could just pump str/dex to their necessary lvls (around 190/40 for my gear) and ignore vit 'cos of lycanthropy?

Should I have been doing this all along? o_O

2. VictusMetuo

VictusMetuo IncGamers Member

A1 Normal? With bigger pots it's a bit easier. But get your Str/Dex up some but don't ignore Vit all together, becaue you don't really want to get behind on that. Eventually Damage + Leech is going to be a huge benefit. Hunger is :king:

3. Starseed

Yeah, A1 normal. Well, I figure I can worry about the first two until they're at the levels I need to get them to.. should be able to do so around 50. After that, then I would just start dumping all into vit.

4. proudfoot

proudfoot IncGamers Member

Don't completely ignore Vit. Add some as needed to stay ahead of the game.

I'd get your 40 Dex maybe, and then split between Str and Vit as your gear requires.

Good luck!

5. Starseed

I got my dex to 35 (Hellslayer only requires 33 & I my other 'mid-lvl' axe has no dex requirement).

Right now I'm lvl 8, just rescued Cain & my life is at 158 in bear form with a base vit.

Ah.. while I'm here, speaking of Hellslayer, like a git I used the NORM socket quest to socket it and only got one socket (d'oh!!) anyway, no use crying over it so I'm wondering if a shael would be my best bet to increase the attack speed, since I blew my options of modding it up all nice with runes and jewels and such.

6. VictusMetuo

VictusMetuo IncGamers Member

Uniques only get one socket from the socket quest. I wouldn't use that weapon, but if you want to really use it, I'd only Shael it if I were you. And then load up on OIAS, but it's still awfully slow. Really, check the calculator and think about it.

7. Starseed

Really? On the weapon it says fast attack speed but then again, I don't really know anything about that stuff so it would probably do me well to check the calc.

Is there any other axe that's faster? (I really have a thing for axes heh)

8. proudfoot

proudfoot IncGamers Member

There are lots of faster axes. The words on the weapons really mean nothing, because they're just relative. Hellslower is just that, slow.

It's much too early for you to be worrying about how much Vit or Str to have invested yet. Just play the game, enjoy yourself, and worry about specific amounts once you've hit like level 50 or something.