Question about my psn necro

Tyler

Diabloii.Net Member
Question about my psn necro

Hey I got a lvl 72 psn necro, so far I maxed Psn dagger..explosion..and nova, so I was thinking about lower resist, but its already up to lvl 16 with a base of 1, plus the returns aren't that great for it anymore. So..my question is what next??? I plan to do pit runs like crazy with it, and maybe alittle dueling =)

Sigus

Diabloii.Net Member
Yor options are open really. Either get bone amour, bone wall and exploit the marrow walk bug so you have a little more life.

A golem works much in the same way (ie getting targeted instead of you.). IG or FG ar the best options 4 this. Make a Iron Golem out some sumthng of the whale and itll keep going and going and going and going.

Tyler

Diabloii.Net Member
Well I already put a point into bone prison so I don't think it will work for me =/, I think I shall max fire golem, a good tank would work for me. And the fire aura will be great at finishin people off.

Mad Mantis

D2/3 Necromancer & Witch Doctor Moderator
More than one point in FG is a waste. Clay makes a much better tank and is way cheaper.

JettJagwar

Diabloii.Net Member
yeah unless you have a necro specific item giving you fire golem, its not worth the 4 point expendature in 1.10