Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Question about muling

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Mukami, Mar 24, 2004.

1. Mukami

Mukami IncGamers Member

Question about muling

If I have collected a bunch of items with my SC Fishymancer and I start a HC character, am I allowed to mule the items found with my SC characters to HC characters, or vise versa? I know ATMA will let me, but is is acceptable to the SPF community?

2. Brass_Monkey

Brass_Monkey IncGamers Member

I'm pretty sure most people tend to frown on that sort of thing, though you're free to do what you like, as long as you're honest about it and don't try to trade the items or anything like that.
    </Monkey>

3. bradley_turner

bradley_turner IncGamers Member

you might be able to find someone who plays hardcore who is tired of dying :) and trade that way, but im not sure how acceptable transferring it is

4. Mukami

Mukami IncGamers Member

Okay, cool thanks. Guess I have to create a new stash for HC characters. :flip:

5. TekkaZeroX

TekkaZeroX IncGamers Member

It r is frowned upon to use items visa versa in the softcore and hardcore modes; it really is frowned upon transfering softcore items to hardcore characters. It eliminates the danger of getting good equipment when you have to mf (mf equipment can really take a toll on your character's defense and attack power).

However, it is your computer and your choice. Just remember that some of the purists here will not play or trade with you (I am not a big purist, but this is shady).