Question about monster aura/effect

ThomasJohnsen

Diabloii.Net Member
Question about monster aura/effect

Occasionally you run into some lashers, who uses a whip on their minions (ice boar type thingies). When the lashers whip these minions, the whipped monster gets some sort of aura [Picture - admittedly not the best quality] identified with a lot of red circles beneath them. This aura/effect causes them to move alot faster and deal much more damage than in normal cases.

My question is this: What exactly does the aura/effect do to the monster?

ProfessionalBerg

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Question about monster aura/effect

DiabloWiki:

Offense

Overseers possess a Smite bonus to their melee attack that will sometimes stun the target.

When Lashers whip their minions, they grant them substantial bonuses and heal them. These bonuses are the same for all levels of minions, except for the healing which varies by type and difficult level. Healing values are displayed in the table below.

* Healing:
* Speed: +80%
* Attack value: +80%
* Defense: +50%
* Damage: +100%

Insane Wayne

Diabloii.Net Member

I've noticed that whipped minions have a chance to ignore their nearest attackers (merc/minions), and go straight for the player. I've had to make quite a few scary retreats against them.

ThomasJohnsen

Diabloii.Net Member

I've noticed that whipped minions have a chance to ignore their nearest attackers (merc/minions), and go straight for the player. I've had to make quite a few scary retreats against them.
The lashers can whip you with the curse Attract. This is probably what's caused it.