Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Question about Low level Dueling

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by chavv, Feb 9, 2004.

1. chavv

chavv IncGamers Member

Question about Low level Dueling

I've made a LLD this week and I'm quite proud of him :) Stats are (at lvl 15)

90-815 dmg (charge)
    75% blockin
    639 life
    1875 ar.

But before startin duelin, I'd like to know how strong can be those LLd asn. Can they kill me in 1 hit only? I heard a lot of stories about them and they look quite powerful :p I will only duel char that are lower than lvl 18 so with no +15 max dmg jewels I doubt they would kick my ***.

Thanks for answering guys!

Chav

2. Slaïne

Slaïne IncGamers Member

I've been onehitted by a lvl 9-12 sin once with ~400HP. Of course that was in 1.09 with 1/4 PvP penalty but I'm sure a charged-up, cleg-wearing sin can remove a significant chunk of those 639 HP in one blow.

I don't think *you* will kill much stuff in one blow though---a 15-125 PvP charge really isn't gonna cut it versus a serious dueler.

3. chavv

chavv IncGamers Member

Thanks for the tip! And for the damage I'm currently looking for an eth war hammer.. 42 dmg will be better than my 4sock eth crystal sword with 22 dmg + jewels... Was using it on my other LLD pally with sacrifice for the speed. BTW which boots are good for LLD? I use the hsarus belt/boots and it doesn't look like a lot of people use that.. maybe there is a better solution :p

4. Matt

Matt IncGamers Site Pal

Despite my loathing of chargers, i will try to help you out...

Weapon: Yes, you need a new one. As a level 13, i would say either an eth rare warhammer or a 6 socketed crystal sword/war axe w/ 9 max's, also, clegs is a good option (50% DS)

Boots: Drop hsarus, by level 13, you should be looking into getting cowkings boots... If you absolutly cannot get them, use treads of Cthon. As for a belt, use deaths sash.

I agree w/ slaine, your damage is too low for a level 15. Are you using life armor/helm? your damage seems mighty low, and your life is pretty high (do you have a lot of smalls of life?) I say make getting +27 armor/helm a priority if you havent already.

-Matt

5. GrnEggsNHam

GrnEggsNHam IncGamers Member

Hmm I would not say that life amount is high at all... As I remember my lvl 12 clegs charger haveing 803 life and around 600 dmg charge. With the deadly that would mean 1200 max... So unless you got a great weapon Clegs is very good to use. It seems to me that he does not have many charms since his life is kinda low. I had a full inventory so that would explain my LLDer's life :).

6. Mn_Swe2

Mn_Swe2 IncGamers Member

I doubt a sin can deliver 639 HP in one blow in 1.10. That's approx 3800 PvM (6 * 639), or 1900 PvM dmg using Cleg's and a deadly strike hit. And that is a lot of dmg with only lvl 9 jewels to use!

In 1.09 we had all kinds of bugs in LLD, Assa mastery, Barb throwers, Slow et.c. So IIRC an Assa actually did half his listed dmg instead of 1/4, so wayyyy more than 400 was possible at lvl 12.

/Magnus

7. GrnEggsNHam

GrnEggsNHam IncGamers Member

maybe not at lvl 9 but a lvl 15 asn can easily do that much unleashing with 3 charges(my 15 did 1.6k with clegs and I had on a life helm not a max one).