Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Question about ladder items?

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by freakzoid, Mar 18, 2004.

1. freakzoid

freakzoid IncGamers Member

Question about ladder items?

Quick questions.....will ladder item be disappear after any newer patch is available and are they valuable or at the same par comparing to the rest of the unique item. lastly, where is the best place to get a hold of tyreal might?
    will hell meph able to drop tyreal might??

thank you.

2. innorton38

innorton38 IncGamers Member

Blizzard sometimes changes items or messes with the mods between patches, but i don't think they ever get rid of any all together. If you mean will ladder items remain when the ladder season ends, then yes they will remain. I'm not sure if they'll be more valuable once they go off-ladder because I don't play non-ladder. From what i've read, item values are really messed up off ladder because of all the duping and stuff. I'd imagine some of the really good ladder-only equipment would become more vaulable. As far as tyreals might, it only drops from the highest levels late in hell. I'm pretty sure meph can't drop it. It's one of the rarest items in the game, so I'd suggest baal or pit runs but I wouldn't get your hopes up too high. Hope you can get your hands on it though. good luck!

3. freakzoid

freakzoid IncGamers Member

Thanks innorton38.
    I will try my luck on the pit run or baal run soon... :flip:

Few more questions...

If Blizzard still do make changes to the mods between patches, does it affect the items I obtained at 1.10? Will they have different mods after a newer patch? And does it mean any items can be useful/useless after the patching too?

Thank you.

4. Mr_McGee

Mr_McGee IncGamers Member

I wouldnt worry about your items after a new patch .... it took them years to release 1.10 it might be just as long until they release 1.11