Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Question about Kuko Shakuku

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by Ter, Jun 8, 2005.

1. Ter

Ter IncGamers Member

Question about Kuko Shakuku

Do the arrows from a Kuko Shakuku bow explode when you strafe or multishot?

I just found one of these with 176% ED in the only decent drop I've ever had from Nightmare Duriel and thought I would make an Amazon to play around with in normal and nightmare. (I don't have a better bow or any runes above Pul so I'm not expecting her to do much in hell)

I'm just curious if the above skills count as normal attacks and then explode.

Thanks for any answers or helpful ideas building her.

btw...I'm playing in HC so that is another reason I'm reluctant to venture into hell holding a bow ;)

2. Lensor

Lensor Banned

I think the "Fire explosive arrows" from Kuko only is when you do normal attack. Just like the "Fire magic arrows" on wws bow only convert physical damage to magic damage on the normal attack. Could be wrong though..

3. itsPizzarific

itsPizzarific Banned

nah you're right. "fires alsdfjasf arrows" (like on kuko) only applies to your normal attack.

+to asldfjsladf arrow (like on widowmaker) gives you the skill, and you have to select that as your attack for it to work.

if kuko did fire exploding arrows with multi / strafe .. favorite bow. :D

4. Ter

Ter IncGamers Member

ah well that is a little dissapointing...I had visions of strings of piercing exploding arrows flying all around me and crushing everything in NM...

I'm sure it will still do a decent job helping me level...then I can twink it to the Enchantress I'm planning to build after the amazon ;)

5. HCTwinJava

HCTwinJava IncGamers Member

this will hardly happen due to the speed and the low damage of this bow.

if it were in 1.09 you would shoot GA with Kuko or use it to help kill PIs. it's not good for strafe/multi, pvm. in 1.10 if you shoot GA it won't pierce any more, and no fire explosion either. its innate fire dmg with plain attack is not high. you could make a harmony (it costs very little if you find a nice bow yourself) and easily have lots of damage - the only thing you would miss is 50% piercing. if you make harmony on a non-ama, very fast bow, your enchant sorc may use it too (if this sorc uses a melee wpn like Hexfire, she'd do several times more damage per hit - again the only thing she would miss is potential piercing).

6. HaLoPhReAk

HaLoPhReAk IncGamers Member

BUBBLE BURSTER!!! :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: