Question about infinity!

iewcce

Diabloii.Net Member
Question about infinity!

Hi, im just wondering wich polearm is the most popular to make em in? is it only eth cv or thresher? or are normal eth poleaxe or maybe even noneth poleaxe used? and what about a noneth cv? ty!

aishilee

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Question about infinity!

If you are using for infinity wielder charcs like sorc.. it would be good to put into low str req polearms..

if its for mercc.. it doesnt matter actually. no one will laugh at you for having an infinity in non eth polearms........

i think ...

Poppis

Diabloii.Net Member

On the other hand, if you can afford the runes for Infinity, you should be able to get eth elite polearm too.

Thyiad

Moderator Single Player, D2 Assassin, Barbarian

Depends who you are using it on. I've an SP slant and we don't trip over runes like that every day, so an Infinity is a (tough to get) one shot deal.

I went non-eth Thresher because
  • I wanted to use it on all seven character classes and not just the merc
  • The str/dex requirements were the lowest (add them together)
  • The base speed was the best of the options (a big point if you're using it on the slower characters)
  • The range is two rather than five of the Giant thresher but the requirements for a GT are ridiculous and having tried a couple of range two items on a few of my current characters, it didn't bother me.

If I had the ability to make a couple, I'd go Scythe for the sorceress, Thresher for most characters and an Eth Thresher for the merc. Maybe by the next the next D2 Expansion comes out ....